View sample rates based on a 4-night stay in a standard room or studio with 4-day tickets for a family of 4 (2 adults, 1 junior, ages 10-17 and 1 child, ages 3 to 9) within the chart below.
|Sample ResortsMost Sunday through Thursday Nights||Sample Package Prices |
Disney’s All-Star Resort
Starting at $2,067
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Starting at $2,338
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Starting at $2,876
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Starting at $2,923
New Reasons to Visit and More
Don’t miss the chance to attend our limited-time fall events—and explore our most buzzworthy attractions and entertainment with your valid theme park admission.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Get ready to "Play Big!" Shrink down to the size of a toy in Andy’s backyard in the NEW Toy Story Land, opening June 30, 2018. Take a ride on Slinky Dog Dash as it stretches throughout the land, climb into a toy rocket led by little green guys on Alien Swirling Saucers—and blast your way through the 4D arcade on Toy Story Mania!
Ignite your senses during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, an annual event featuring a variety of special offerings—including Global Marketplaces, culinary demonstrations led by celebrity chefs, beverage seminars, an Eat to the Beat Concert Series and much more! Catch all of the delicious action August 30 through November 12, 2018.
Magic Kingdom Park
- Gather ’round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, the most spectacular fireworks showcase in the park’s history!
- Delight in an array of happy haunts at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! This seasonal nighttime event features a parade chock-full of beloved Characters, a special fireworks show, trick-or-treating and the chance to experience popular attractions with a shorter wait time—select nights from August 17 through October 31, 2018.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Discover some of the world’s most exotic birds during Up! A Great Bird Adventure, an all-new show starring Russel and his furry sidekick Dug from Disney•Pixar’s UP.
- Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
As a Guest of a Disney Resort hotel, you can enjoy distinctive benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks opens early or stays open longer, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid theme park admission and Resort ID required).
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ Planning – Get access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands.
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Theme Park Parking – Motor coaches, water taxis and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at Disney theme parks! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Note: certain benefits are also available to Guests of other hotels at Walt Disney World Resort.
Beyond the Theme Parks
Enjoy Disney Springs and unwind at our 2 water parks (valid water park admission required).
Discover a charming waterfront destination with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. There are also plenty of opportunities for you catch live performances, specialty acts and more.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Soak up a storm of fun—plunge down rushing rapids, sunbathe on a sandy beach, body surf in North America’s largest wave pool, relax as you glide down a lazy river, and enjoy the thrills and spills of the all-new whitewater journey. Plus, join us for the ultimate pool party this summer as Disney H2O Glow Nights is making a splash select nights from June 21 through August 11, 2018. Separate tickets for this event are required for admission and are on sale now.
Disney’s Blizzard Beach
Chill out at a one-time ski resort that has melted into an aquatic wonderland. Zip down the slushy slopes of one of the world’s tallest and fastest waterslides. And even little ones under 48 inches tall can splash around in their own water play area with a snow-castle fountain and kid-sized waterslides.
To book by phone, call (407) 827-7348† and speak with a vacation planning expert or contact your travel agent.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes the following: 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Bay Lake Tower, The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.